New Hire Paperwork
- Personal Data Sheet (UPAY544)
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Race, Ethnicity & Veterans Status (U5605)
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability (CC-305)
- UC-W-4 Form: Federal and State Withholding Allowances (UC W-4/DE 4)
Note: Please enter 997 in Box II.2 of this form to indicating that you are earning your compensation outside of the State of California and do not wish to pay California tax.
- Out-of-State Income Tax Withholding (FR.036)
- State Withholding Worksheets - Please complete the appropriate form for your domicile.
- District of Columbia Employee Withholding Allowance Form (D-4)
- If you do not live within the District of Columbia, you must complete the Certificate of Non-residence in the District of Columbia (Form D-4A) and one of the state forms below.
- Maryland Withholding Worksheet (MW507)
- Virginia Personal Exemption Worksheet (VA-4)
- UC Electronic Information Resources-User Agreement
Note: The following two forms must be completed in the presence of the UCDC Business Manager. You must present appropriate documentation of eligibility to work in the US. A list of appropriate documentation is provided on page 9 of the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9).
- State Oath of Allegiance, Patent Policy, and Patent Acknowledgement (UPAY 585)
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9)