Pre-enrollment schedule for academic year 2015-16:
|Fall 2015||Winter 2016||Spring 2016|
|Pre-enrollment begins||June 2, 2015||November 3, 2015||February 1, 2016|
|Pre-enrollment ends||October 2, 2015||January 15, 2016||April 1, 2016|
- Click on Pre-enrollment under the Academic menu heading on www.ucdc.edu or the Pre-enrollment link at the bottom of the home page.
- Carefully read the Pre-enrollment Primer.
- Pre-enrollment is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. Classes are capped at 25 but you may add yourself to a waiting list.
- If you wish to take a second elective, please contact your program administrator. The online system is not built to let students pre-enroll for two electives, so additional arrangements need to be made. A space in a second elective will not be guaranteed until pre-enrollment officially ends, but chances are good that you can take a second course.
- If you wish to make a change to your course selection you will be able to do so depending on space availabilty any time on or before the pre-enrollment deadline. Remember to add or drop all classes online at: UCDC.gosignmeup.com.